Monday, August 19, 2013

Dolphins and Waterfalls

Boat chores and reading about our next anchorages filled Monday morning. Then snorkeling a nearby reef and a lovely bath and washing in the waterfall - the prettiest shower of my life. I wore the splint Barry made with the tongue depressor and my toe did fine.

Tuesday morning and we are being entertained by the local dolphins as we eat breakfast. Then we move Sunrise south down the coast a little to visit a spectacular waterfall. The villagers call their waterfall the eighth wonder of the world. The hike up the cascades was itself beautiful and fun. The many cascades and falls were amazing - and big! We crossed back and forth across the falls and I found myself hanging onto the ledges with my toes - all my toes, even the broken or dislocated one. All that walking in water dislodged the tape and splint but I have my priorities.

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment